badge

Thursday 8 September 2016

Review : AN EXCELLENT LIP BALM FROM THE INSTAGRAM STORE ORGANIC _HOMEMADE _MAKEUP



            Using lip balm is an important part of keeping your lips healthy. It's true that only soft and smooth lips could be pretty and adorable. And to get that use lip balm twice a day, after a bath and before going to bed. In the morning as you have  stepped out of your home, the wind , sun , pollution suck out the moisture of your lips, resulting in damaged , cracked and chapped lips. So in order to protect your lips from all these environmental hazards, apply a good lip balm before going out of your home.  Include a lip balm in your night beauty ritual to give your lips nourishment. Now you must be thinking of buying one. Before getting into a store, once give a look here. 

                         

THE BRAND : ORGANIC _HOMEMADE _MAKEUP

Those who are regular visitors of my blog may know that I am die hard fan of natural, organic and cruelty-free products. Whenever I buy any beauty and make-up products, go for some natural. So, one day I was in a mood to buy some makeup products and discovered an amazing page on Instagram. This superb page is @organic_homemade_makeup . They manufacture natural homemade and skin friendly beauty products. And as I saw them, I immediately jumped into the DM to order some , one of which is a lip balm. Now let me tell you about my experiences about it so that you can get an idea and buy it.

PACKAGING :

The lip balm comes in a tiny transparent plastic jar with a screw cap. It has a dark brown colour with golden undertone.

  
 

TEXTURE :

The lip balm has a light non-greasy  gel like texture with nanogranules which soothes the lips, leaves them soft and hydrated and gently removes dead skin cells, adding a unique gloss. It's free from harmful chemicals and fragrance-free. So the beauties with super sensitive skin need not worry about using it. The texture is smooth and feels very natural.

PRICE : 

It's not very costly also . You can get it only for INR 145.

INGREDIENTS :

No ingredients list can be found on the package.

MY EXPERIENCE :

I always use lip balm twice daily , in the morning as a lip scrub to wipe off dead cells to make my lips ready for my matte lipsticks and at night apply a thick layer and go to bed. In the morning, I apply a thin layer and rub with very soft hand only for few seconds, otherwise, the delicate skin of lips will get damaged and will lead to soreness and inflammations. The granules are not at all coarse and very little amount of the product is needed. I wash it off . This I do for twice a week only. Rest of the days I use it only as a balm. As I apply it, the balm provides instant relief for my dry lips. It stays on for quite a long time. It doesn't melt away easily and at the same time, I don't feel heavy on my lips. After one week of using , I can feel my lips amazingly soft and plump and all the dry peels got scrubbed away. It removes all impurities, improving the blood circulation. And as a result, I am too happy, seeing my pigmented lips getting pink gradually .


BY RATING : 

I am giving this amazing stuff 4.5/5. As I use it totally unaware of the ingredients. Though I think the ingredients must be very good ones as it doesn't show any sensitivity on my super sensitive lips and the feeling is quite natural.


Do you want to know I am going to repurchase or not?  Yeah, I must repurchase it as I will finish this and I have become a lifetime buyer of the wonderful stuff. And I strongly recommend you to visit the page on Instagram and order . And the person behind the store is also very nice. She is always there for you to reply any of your queries. So what are you waiting for? Go and grab it and start using and share your experiences here in the comment section.


SO THIS MUCH FOR NOW. THANKS FOR READING. STAY TUNED. MORE ARE COMING. I HAVE BOUGHT MANY MORE PRODUCTS FROM THE STORE AND I AM SO HAPPY USING THEM THAT I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ABOUT THEM ALSO. BYE. HAPPY SHOPPING. 💕 💖 ❤ 💞

Shreemayee Chattopadhyay.


PLEASE NOTE :

What I have written above, they are all my own personal views only. I haven't made any comment under any pressure. All the pictures are taken by me, no one is allowed to use them,  without my permission.






No comments:

Post a Comment